For all the computer nerds out there...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that show.

Actually, I can't stand any other network shows (ABC, NBC, FOX) except thursday night NBC. Earl, OFFICE!, eh..scrubs, 30 rock ROCKS...

I guess FOX has family guy and simpson but they seem to be going down hill. You cant contend with the Thursday nights!

SOB said:
I love that show.

Actually, I can't stand any other network shows (ABC, NBC, FOX) except thursday night NBC. Earl, OFFICE!, eh..scrubs, 30 rock ROCKS...

I actually haven't even seen any of those shows. (The only TV I watch is pretty much news during meals.) Anyway, I just happened to stumble upon that link. If that show has more of that, then maybe I'll have to check it out! :)

desiderata said:
I actually haven't even seen any of those shows. (The only TV I watch is pretty much news during meals.) Anyway, I just happened to stumble upon that link. If that show has more of that, then maybe I'll have to check it out! :)

Sorry but the news is the last thing I will watch! It's too depressing! I know it's good to keep up on the important stuff, but there's only so much I can hear about the war on Iraq and the political crap I can't really do anything about but get agravated over!

My point...check out Thursday nights on NBC, it might take a HB or 2, but you'll like!

wow.. Cool thanks :drunk:

I was thinking I would see. Hey check out my new pimped out desktop I made.

godoisw.jpg
:tank:It's all good

Latest posts

Back