• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Five gallons all grain brew sets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Selling two five gallon all grain starter sets. Perfect for someone wanting to get into all grain w/o having to take out a bank loan to get started. All procedes from this sale will go to 3 local food pantries in the fall. I am not going to split the equipment up but I do have extra mashtuns of these sizes that I would sell for $30-40.

Set #1 $100 (shown on the left)
New burner, stand, 30 quart kettle, strainer basket, thermometer, oak mash paddle and two BIAB sacks. Additional 16 quart stainless steel kettle with BIAB sack. One new 1/2 gallon growler that can be used for yeast starters. Your choice of mashtun sizes 48 qt, 36, 34 qt and 32 qt. All mashtuns have brand new metal components and are made from lead free brass.

Set #2 $90 (shown on the right)
Used burner and stand. New 30 quart kettle, thermometer, mash paddle and two BIAB sacks. Additional 16 quart stainless steel kettle with BIAB sack. One new 1/2 gallon growler that can be used for yeast starters. Your choice of mashtun sizes 48 qt, 36, 34 qt and 32 qt. All mashtuns have brand new metal components and are made from lead free brass.

022.jpg

I may be interested. How about shipping to 64154? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

It may take a week for me to find boxes large enough for shipping so please be patient as I put the word out that I need large boxes at my job. I may have to mail a set in two separate boxes if I cannot find a really large one.

Back