First Spicy Hot Fast Food That is Actually Hot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgln

Reaction score
Taco Bell's Volcano taco and burrito is actually pretty hot for a prepared fast food. Most others claim to be fiery hot but just aren’t, these actually were. Not sure what they do to make them hot since I did not actually see hot peppers but it looks like a hot sauce on the meat and possibly some sort of hot cheese. Not as hot as tacos I make at home but I was surprised.

Yeah, now that you mention it KFC makes some pretty hot wings. I guess I mean one with all the hype and commercials like BK who was supposed to have this out of this world spicy hot burger, if you had not told me it was to be hot I would have guessed regular burger.

Angry Whopper is supposed to be pretty kickin'.

I ate a pepper out of the jar at a Steak and Shake once and about started crying. :drunk:

Angry Whopper is supposed to be pretty kickin'.

I ate a pepper out of the jar at a Steak and Shake once and about started crying. :drunk:

That is the BK burger I had and nothing. Maybe they forgot to add something.

Not sure what they do to make them hot since I did not actually see hot peppers but it looks like a hot sauce on the meat and possibly some sort of hot cheese.

It is the PDIC that gives it the extra POW! (powdered diarrhea inducing chemical)
:eek:

Tabasco sauce is rated at 2140. The volcano gets a Scoville of 800, but it is about double what their hot sauce rates. Needs to be put in packets.

Taco Bell's Volcano taco and burrito is actually pretty hot for a prepared fast food. Most others claim to be fiery hot but just aren’t, these actually were. Not sure what they do to make them hot since I did not actually see hot peppers but it looks like a hot sauce on the meat and possibly some sort of hot cheese. Not as hot as tacos I make at home but I was surprised.

perfect! I've been looking for a fast food item that will make me sh$t super hard AND burn my a$$ at the same time.

Hmmm, I tried that volcano taco when it came out and I got nothing. I was a bit upset and from then on have just scoffed at the commercials.

I LOVE the volcano tacos! From my experience you dont get the heat from eating just one. I usually get 3 volcano tacos, eat the one after another and by the time I'm done with the last one I'm sweating a little. Has a good flavor to it too.

I like the Volcano Tacos (I mean, as compared to their regular ones) but they aren't particularly hot. I've never (ever) run across any fast food or chain restaurant menu item that I'd consider truly hot. My mother-in-law might think some of them are hot, but they ain't.

Well, the "blazin'" wings at Buffalo Wild Wings are sort of hot I guess, but beyond that I can't think of anything.

Back