First homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ply318ci

Reaction score
Just tasted my first homebrew, an IPA, and even thought it was about a week (i had to just see how one bottle was my curiosity was killing me) to early since I had only bottle conditioned for a week, it was amazing. Thanks to all of the info i got off of this site it was a amazing success this site rocks.

It was the everyday IPA recipe from the Brooklyn brewshop.

image-1467328358.jpg

Just tasted my first homebrew, an IPA, and even thought it was about a week (i had to just see how one bottle was my curiosity was killing me) to early since I had only bottle conditioned for a week, it was amazing. Thanks to all of the info i got off of this site it was a amazing success this site rocks.

It was the everyday IPA recipe from the Brooklyn brewshop.

That was my first brew too BBS Everyday IPA, turned out excellent! I wish they'd sell the 5 gallon kits again.

Yeah I really like it got a little to to much trub in the bottle but hey you live and learn plus it was still good.

Back