First brew on new electric setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chewse

Reaction score
This will be my first brew on new electric setup. I attached some photos.

image.jpg

Sorry, I'm pictured challenged. I'm tweaking some of the hoses/hardware today and am doing a brown porter. The f@@@ing Drok volt/amp meter sunburned out again after about 5 hours of usage. I'm NOT going to replace it a 3rd time.

I love brewing electric it is great to be able hear the music I listening to

all the best

S_M

Seriously. I've only brewed a couple of time with my new BSC eHerms and I was blown away at the lack of noise while brewing. I kept checking the pot to make sure it was actually heating.

-
Craig

Just noticed my other photos were not uploaded. So here are some other pics of the setup and control panel.

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

The control panel is mounted on an old chair base with wheels and a metal fence post. I wanted the panel to be mobile so that I can move the brewstand around within the the garage and from the garage to the back porch. The Monster Mill is mounted on an old office rolling cabinet, so its easy to move around as well.

The probe were purchased here:
http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_15&products_id=249

I love brewing electric it is great to be able hear the music I listening to

all the best

S_M

I have been working my way towards an E-Herms and never even thought of that. Something else to look forward to. :rockin::mug:

Latest posts

Back