First Brew Day a Success - Thank You!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rice13

Reaction score
First brew in the fermentor last night and bubbling in the airlock nicely this morning!

I brewed an extract kit of Northern Brewer’s Caribou Slobber and while it took 5 hours from start to everything being clean, I have to say it seemed to go smoothly. OG was right on target and the sample tasted great. I looking forward to new brews and already thinking about buying a new fermenting bucket to start my next.

Thank you for all the information available on this forum, I hope to be able to contribute some useful information to it soon!

Congratulations! That's supposed to be a very good kit. I've done something very similar based on that recipe and like it a lot.

You picked a great kit to start with - you'll love that beer.

Now brew your arse off - none of this stuff will really make sense until your 25th batch.

Cheers!

Always good to hear that someone's first brew day went well! Especially when you wake up to a bubbling fermenter! :mug:

First brew in the fermentor last night and bubbling in the airlock nicely this morning!

I brewed an extract kit of Northern Brewer’s Caribou Slobber and while it took 5 hours from start to everything being clean, I have to say it seemed to go smoothly. OG was right on target and the sample tasted great. I looking forward to new brews and already thinking about buying a new fermenting bucket to start my next.

Thank you for all the information available on this forum, I hope to be able to contribute some useful information to it soon!

Good brew. I've brewed it three times, and it is always very popular.:ban:

That kit sounds pretty popular! I'd probably have made it myself back in my extract days if our LHBS wasn't always decked out with every ingredient you could imagine.

Congrats on your first brew, welcome to the addiction!

Back