Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Festival - Roll Call

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a bunch of us that are going and various shares before / after are occurring.
A share during an event like that?

belinelli-big-balls-dance.gif

Is it that much worse than doing one before/during/after DLD?

Let's be honest: bottle shares before / during / after events like DLD, FW fest, Eclipse release, Bruery Initiation are nothing short of inviting Darwinism. I've been saying this for years. I always frown upon these shenanigans and rarely participate, but I think you'll see me slathered in facepaint attempting to grope random people on June 1st.

Let's be honest: bottle shares before / during / after events like DLD, FW fest, Eclipse release, Bruery Initiation are nothing short of inviting Darwinism. I've been saying this for years. I always frown upon these shenanigans and rarely participate, but I think you'll see me slathered in facepaint attempting to grope random people on June 1st.
I'd be disappointed if you weren't!

And yes, of course it's moronic. But still, beer geeks gotta beer geek.

Fanged_Clown.gif

If anybody is gonna be in the Salinas area on the 31st, they are having an unofficial kickoff to the the Firestone Festival party. Tapping a keg of 2012 Parabola among other things.

I offered to bring Alpine Magnificent 7 to FW fest for a trade. Someone offered me "any of the regular Alpine bottles" for it.

Aside from the fact that I'm bringing growlers of Duet, Nelson, and Pure Hop to share at the fest, when did traders become so stupid? Even if it's not a one-off, treat it at least as a rotating beer.

Based on the hotel availability and rates, I'll be either sleeping in a cardboard box or Ubering from Pismo. How could that plan possibly fail?

This just reminded me that I totally forgot to buy tickets.. On top of that really close family friends just bought a cabin by lake Nacimiento I could have used.

So many feels right now :(

Back