Finished Product

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomerT

Reaction score
I brought a "sampler" into work today for one of the guys here. Snapped a few pics.

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

Northern Brewer. $0.89/ea if I remember correctly. Great for taking a sixer to a buddy's place.

-T

Those are outstanding labels. I love the Homer one. Did you add some shading yourself? It looks more 3D than the usual simpsons. Also, I have 2 friends with the last name of Krueger. To possibly settle a debate, how do you pronounce it? We currently have 1 for Kreeger and 1 for Krooger. Long e's and o's.
Anyway, great job on the labels!

UNOmar said:
Those are outstanding labels. I love the Homer one. Did you add some shading yourself? It looks more 3D than the usual simpsons. Also, I have 2 friends with the last name of Krueger. To possibly settle a debate, how do you pronounce it? We currently have 1 for Kreeger and 1 for Krooger. Long e's and o's.
Anyway, great job on the labels!

The Simpson's image is as taken from the web. My wife's family name is Krueger. They all pronounce it Krooger (hard "u" sound).

-Todd

Back