• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Fermenters and Kegs in Atlanta

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ardentfrost

Reaction score
Another round of me clearing out my storage unit. This time I have some fermenters, a 15.5 gallon Sankey that just needs to top removed, three ball lock kegs, and a 4-way air manifold.

Here's the CL posting with all the pictures and prices. The only thing I'm willing to ship this time is the air manifold due to the size of the other items. Everything else needs to be picked up in Midtown Atlanta.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/for/4872892890.html

Manifold gone.

Wish it were easier to ship the bigger items. My stuff gets snatched quick by people not in GA :)

How much do you think it would cost to get one of the fermentation buckets and one of the kegs shipped to ca?

How much do you think it would cost to get one of the fermentation buckets and one of the kegs shipped to ca?

Not sure. I don't really want to break the fermenters up because then I'll end up throwing something away. The price is good enough to sell them all at once. And since I'd have to find a box to ship them in anyway, I think it'd be too much trouble. For the big items, I'd rather just someone come get them.

Someone is supposedly getting the kegs on Wednesday.

The fermenters are still available. It's enough for two primaries and a secondary (plus a bottling bucket that could become another primary/secondary with a lid). They come with airlocks and stoppers. The glass carboy will also come with a handle. And I'll throw in the Erlenmyer and wine thief with the purchase. Don't want those to go to waste.

Also just a bump to say that the 15.5 Gallon Sankey is still available. I forgot about that earlier. It's just like the one I removed the top from and used as my kettle for years. Fantastic for 10g batches.

Fermenters gone as of this evening. Someone reached out about the rest, but let me know if anyone wants to be on backup.

Back