• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler - NEW 15 gal Tangential Tri-clamp EBIAB Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeeppilot

Reaction score
A couple years ago, I bought a new 15 gal EBIAB kettle from Grounded Brewing Technologies intending to convert to electric. I'm finally getting around to it and now I'm not sure if this kettle best fits my needs. So I'm considering selling it in order to get something else more inline with my setup.

- 15 gal all stainless kettle with volume markings and lid
- (4) 1.5" TC ports - 9 oclock position for the element, 6 o'clock position for the drain. Two tangential inlet ports stacked vertically and at approximately 4 o'clock. The top vertical port is intended for recirculating during the mash while the bottom port is intended for whirlpooling.
- No valves, accessories or anything besides the kettle and lid included

* Full disclosure - the element port is of industry standard bore while the remaining ports are 5/8" bore. My understanding is this means that all 1 and 1.5" TC fittings will attach, but the flow through the port will be the same (or nearly so) as any 1/2" ball valve or tubing. To me, this never presented an issue for a 5-10 gallon batch brewer using 1/2" lines and valves. I believe Bobby at Brew Hardware has a TC ball valve with 5/8" diptube that would fit this kettle.

I'm looking for $225 obo + shipping for a kettle that has never been removed from its plastic wrap. Stock photos are available here.

https://www.groundedbrewingtechnologies.com/turnkey-brewing-systems/t0p9tduhb4ewtndi0juvr1udj2ohsd

You will not find another TC kettle with 4 ports anywhere near this price. I HAVE NOT FULLY COMMITTED TO SELLING THIS YET. However, if the interest and buyer is there I almost certainly will. Local pickup preferred (Memphis, TN), but will ship if necessary.

Last edited:
Sorry everyone. Here are actual pics. I couldn’t add them to the original post...something about permission error.

Oh and shipping isn’t as bad as I expected. $20 from Memphis to Colorado on one quote.

ATTACH=full]652932[/ATTACH]

IMG_1838.JPG

IMG_1839.JPG

IMG_1837.JPG

IMG_1840.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1836.JPG
    IMG_1836.JPG
    311.9 KB · Views: 106
I would be interested if you end up selling and the previous person passes. I live in Charlotte, NC and would cover shipping costs.

Is it just the kettle? My brother bought one straight through them last year for $140?? I’ve been wanting one but they’ve been sold out

Back