FAST bottling!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkyaber

Reaction score
I've done that, just with a standard bottling bucket/faucet and some hose.

Works great :)

That bottle filler fits into a picnic tap too, so you can use it to bottle off a carbonated keg! Works like a champ ;)

I just took Revvy's idea and supersized it. The half inch diameter is so sweet. It seems to fill almost twice as fast. (It really should as it almost doubles the volume);)

Might be faster, but just realize, the faster the liquid is shooting down into the bottle, the more it's splashing into the bottle at first.

Might be faster, but just realize, the faster the liquid is shooting down into the bottle, the more it's splashing into the bottle at first.

That and the fact that the larger bottling wand takes up more volume in the bottle, those were my two concerns.

But, I was thinking that it would still be the same volume that gets splashed, more at first, but it would be under beer quicker. ??? Time will tell. As for the second problem, it was not as much head space as I thought.

Back