• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Farm Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5GoldensBeer

Reaction score
I am trying to sell a property in Calvert County, Maryland, that would be perfect for a farm brewery or just a mega home brewery. It has almost 8 acres of land, 3 of which are cleared. More can be cleared. Also, besides the large main house, it has an awesome and very big renovated barn. The barn has its own water and electricity. It has enough space for probably up to a 5 barrel system, lab, office space and tasting room. It already has a concrete floor too. Have it listed at $589,000. So if anyone ever dreamed of owning a farm brewery in Maryland, this may be a great opportunity to get it started. Located about an hour south of downtown DC/Cap Hill.

You have a link to this for sale online somewhere I can look at. Have two buddies in DC trying to start a brewery I could send it their way.

It is in Prince Frederick. Off Jessica Lane, which is off Clay Hammond Road, in the Huntingtown HS school district.

Wish I could afford this. I'm up in Harford County and would love a property like this!

Thanks for posting that. Right now it is zoned RUR, which is stated as "Rural District" per the county code. Some of the properties around it have what I call "mini-farms" - a few acres for some livestock or other mini-farm activities.

Back