Facebook Fail

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwampassJ

Reaction score
Texting while driving bad. Taking pictures while driving worse. Uploading pictures to facebook, removing yourself form gene pool bad.

h3GCL.gif

Web surfing with a dog on her lap while driving. Guess what? You ran out of brain cells.

No worse than the woman that started screaming at some of our paramedics as they were trying to cut her out of her wreck, "Turn the FN thing off, I'm on the phone!"

Web surfing with a dog on her lap while driving. Guess what? You ran out of brain cells.

No worse than the woman that started screaming at some of our paramedics as they were trying to cut her out of her wreck, "Turn the FN thing off, I'm on the phone!"

Are you serious? I wouldn't clear all the glass and drag her through the window.

Use the Jaws of Life on her cell phone :D

"Here are your pieces of phone back ma'am.

Latest posts

Back