• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Complete Brewing / Kegging Setup, P/U Only, New Orleans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowleyMonster

Reaction score
So Mrs. Monster wants more room in the house and the brewing equipment has got to go in the interest of domestic tranquility. Selling all in one lot.

Refrig with top freezer perfect for chilling glasses and mugs, fridge has room for two corny kegs and CO2, one faucet mounted on side of unit.

Four BigMouth Bubblers

Four corny kegs

Two 5lb CO2 tanks

Two regulators

14 gallon brew kettle

Corona hand mill

Capper, caps, hops spider, some bottles and cases, hose, hydrometer, airlocks, ingredients for a 5gal batch, other miscellany, basically everything I got that I use for beer. Pick up only, $400 cash money. Good deal for the one gallon brewer wanting to break into 5gal batches and keep a couple of kegs ready to serve. All or nothing. I don't have time to sell piece here, piece there.

Back