F*n rodents....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll save the next batch of cannibalized mice for you death. maybe not in the land of milk and honey, but here in the frozen tundra of ohio, the mice eat their dead, burial takes too much energy.

Woah...I guess you're right...just read a bunch about it.

Still, that is not usually the case. Usually the mouse just ran off and died. I've found them a few times after they've dragged the traps to their demise.

i'm just sayin, in my experience, i've caught mice on multiple types of traps. in every case, the carcass i found was one gutted and mauled by something. i'm gonna go with their fellow species. though i did watch some wolf spiders lay waste to baby mices in my basement stairwell.

Get wolves...

our wolf hybryds are the best for taking care of our vermine problems....

no mess, no miscelanious body parts (unlike cats) or blood....

Wolves would be a hit in a crappy mobile home park...

Seems the cat got hungry and dealt with the problem. I got lazy and never dug out the trap - rat is gone.

Got a problem here with coyotes grabbing trapped moles. Wouldn't mind if they returned the traps.

Back