Extreme Beer Fest - 2/4/12

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SasquatchSmith

Reaction score
Anyone going?

I can't wait! This is my first year going to this one, and there are some very tasty sounding beers like this one from Jackie O's:

Dark Apparition - Nuts -- Russian Imperial Stout, 10.5% (Brewed with hazelnut, almond, pecan, cashew, and coconut.)

...as well as some very..."extreme" beers, like this one by heavy seas:

Pleasure Of Land And Sea -- American Stout, 4.5% (Dry Stout w/ crab, oyster, shrimp aged on a variety of wood species.)

Here's the projected beer list if you haven't seen it!

Saturday Sessions | Extreme Beer Fest (EBF)

It just might be worth the 1.5 hour trip north. Buying tickets...Now.

Thanks for the post by the way!!!!

Damn..this is what the website says:

Tickets

Night of the Barrels and Extreme Beer Fest SOLD-OUT in ~2 hours! (Last year was 8 hours. A new record!) Cheers to the lucky 2,200 people who bought tickets! We truly appreciated your support and will see you at the fest!

There will be NO door sales.
General admission tickets for all sessions are SOLD-OUT.
VIP tickets for all sessions are SOLD-OUT.

Wonder if there will be scalpers hanging around.....I got AC/DC tickets that way in '88.

You might be able to find some on craigslist or something, but yeah every session sold crazy fast unfortunately...only like 700 per session :( Sorry, should have mentioned that in the OP. I was lucky to hear about it on time and was sitting there ready to buy two as soon as they went up for sale.

try this if you're interested in the barrel night -

Extreme Beer Fest

Latest posts

Back