• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Everything must go! Single Tier Setup/all equipment For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicegut

Reaction score
Single Tier setup for sale. Three custom keggles, Three piece ball valves, Blichmann thermometers, sight glasses. Jaybird false bottom. 2 BG 14 10" Banjo burners. The whole 9 yards. Never got to fully automate, but have a march pump as well for transfers/sparges.
More pictures available but hit my 10 max.

Brew stand and 3 keggles with 1 false bottom. $1750/obo. (need to buy maple syrup evaporator!)

3 tap kegerator (glastender BB24) door needs work but runs cold. Includes 3 perlick 525SS faucets and all lines/connectors. Included is a connector for Sanky if you choose. With taprite dual regulator, and 15# co2 tank nearly full.
$650/obo. Lets talk!
SOLD!

Blichmann Therminator - $150[/SIZE]SOLD!

March pump 809pl - $100 SOLD
Barley Crusher Malt Mill - $100 SOLD

3 used ball lock corny's Handles cut off to fit in fridge. All hold pressure and completely rebuilt. Includes extra silicone orings. - $50 ea or 3 for $120.SOLD!

2 6.5 gal glass carboys - $30/ea. SOLD
3 5 gal glass carboys - $20/ea. SOLD
Italian wine corker - $100 (free synthetic corks included)
75 22oz. amber bottles purchased new, used only 2 times
$10/cs of 12.
16 1/2liter flip tops - $2 ea
8 1 Liter fliptops - $2 ea.
29 1.5 Liter green wine bottles - $18/cs of 6
7 1/2 gal growlers $2/ea
Bottle washer Tree (holds 45 bottles)+ vinator - $35
Wine wand (degasser) - $25
Hydrometers 3 for $20
1000ml flask - $10

Carboy cleaner plus replacement pads - $25 SOLD!
Capper - $5
Refractometer - $20 SOLD!
Counter pressure bottle filler - $15 Fits perlick 525's
Tap handles from $5-$45 (long hammer, Rougue, chalkboard tap handle, short sam seasonal, blue moon, one yuengling, and sam lager SOLD)

Cool neons!
1 corona palm tree - $100 pickup only. 22x14x7
1 Yuengling american flag - $100 pickup only. 30x

Paying it forward!
Plenty of FREE base and specialty grains and hops available. GONE TO A GOOD HOME!(Picked up 10/15/15)
And the free deal of the century goes to LUMPPY!

New Tap Handles!

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2104.JPG

IMG_2102.JPG

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

Last edited:
Hi as listed, 3 ball locks, handles cut off one side all hold pressure, all spare orings as well. $50/ea, all for $120. Thanks for looking!

I'd give you $80 for either the pump or mill and I could not be more local. I'm in Lawrence right now for work.

EDIT: Also interested in any grains you'd have available. Are you getting out of brewing? Been looking for some local people to brew with.

Yes, getting out of brewing. It was such a blast, just have other priorities right now!

If the deal falls through on the pump let me know, I am local and can pick it up.
Thanks

Thanks again for the grain/hops! I will certainly be paying that forward once I organize my equipment and decide on some stuff to give away.

Thanks for all the support guys and gals! Some killer deals being made! Who wants the heavy stuff locally? PM me lets make a deal!

Willing to part out the kegerator? Would like the sankey and a perlick with hoses

Working a deal right now locally on the kegerator and cornys, I will let you know if it doesn't work out. Are you local?

Oh I thought you had just a regular sankey coupler. Not an adapter. Thanks anyways!

Kegerator and corny sold! Added new tap handles. Who needs bottles? 22oz amber, some flip tops, and the green wine bottles. Make me an offer!

Latest posts

Back