• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delaware Everything must go! (Kettle/Burner, Kegs, Mash tun, etc)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allanmac00

Reaction score
Well, kid #2 is on the way, which means a big move and zero free time for the foreseeable future. I have a ton of stuff for sale and I'm based in the Wilmington, DE/Philly area. I would love to sell this as one package deal, for $450 total (or best offer) to a local buyer. But if it doesn't sell by the end of this week, I will consider parting it out locally (won't ship).

Here's the inventory:

All Grain:
Bayou Classic burner - rusty but works great
13 gallon aluminum kettle with ball valve, thermometer and lid
62 qt. Rectangular Igloo cooler Mash Tun w/bazooka screen
25' Copper Immersion Chiller
Kegging:
Co2 Regulator
4-way Co2 manifold
(3) Ball-lock Kegs
(4) Ball lock disconnect sets
General
Johnson Controls Analog Temperature Controller with probe
(2) Glass Carboys, 5 gal and 6 gal
(2) Better Bottles: 5 gal and 6 gal (bottles in photo are wet from cleaning)
(3) BrewCraft 8 Gallon plastic fermenters w/lids
2L Erlenmeyer flask
RV water filter
Various odds and ends (auto siphon, wine thief, gas hoses, funnel, etc)

IiJL31j.jpg

Want to sell as a lot and don't want to ship? Well let me be "that guy" and say if you you get to the point where you'd consider shipping the regulator and manifold, I'd be interested. Otherwise consider this a free bump.

Find a place to store it. Think about how much it will cost to replace it in a few years!!!!!

Unless of course you want diapers on the child........:D

Haha, fair point. But I also hope to substantially upgrade my gear once the time comes to get back in the game.

Want to sell as a lot and don't want to ship? Well let me be "that guy" and say if you you get to the point where you'd consider shipping the regulator and manifold, I'd be interested. Otherwise consider this a free bump.

Cool, thanks for letting me know. I may end up parting this out since I'm hoping to get rid of this stuff somewhat soon. Where are you located?

I'm in the Wilmington, DE area. If you want to part it out, I'm interested in the kegs, and maybe some of the carboys/bottles.

Back