• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Everything: Cornys, Keggles, Fermenters, pumps Kegerator etc. DC area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the March pump sell?

It's on hold for someone right now. We're working on logistics for pick up sometime this weekend hopefully.

I'll put you on the list for if the sale falls through.

It's on hold for someone right now. We're working on logistics for pick up sometime this weekend hopefully.

I'll put you on the list for if the sale falls through.

Thanks. It's a shame I don't still live in MD, I used to be 30 minutes away in Ellicott City.

Thanks. It's a shame I don't still live in MD, I used to be 30 minutes away in Ellicott City.

The March Pump is sold.

The Lot of Camlock fittings and the plate chiller are available again. I've PM'd the people contacted me about them while they were on hold.

The March Pump is sold.

The Lot of Camlock fittings and the plate chiller are available again. I've PM'd the people contacted me about them while they were on hold.

Yes great seller thanks for everything and I may be back for the grain and the bins.

I'm interested in (1) 13 gal Fermentor and (1) 6 L Flask with shipping to 08087 , I thought you can put the flask inside the fermentor for shipping? Thanks

What cam locs do you still have, if any?

Just sent you a PM.

I was just telling someone earlier today how I didn't think i would be able to find a good way to ship the 6l flasks, but inside the fermentor or one of the keggles look like it could work really well.

I'm gonna need more bubble wrap :D

Busy Weekend. Lots of items are gone, a few other sales in the works.

Reduced prices on most remaining items to try and get things out the door.

Stir plate and cleaners what do you think it would be shipped to 60139

If you guys are on the fence, stop thinking and give him your money! I had nothing but a pleasant experience dealing with Josh. Wish you all the best in your new hobbies!

If you guys are on the fence, stop thinking and give him your money! I had nothing but a pleasant experience dealing with Josh. Wish you all the best in your new hobbies!

Thanks J, Great deal, Great seller, quick shipping, better than online dealers!

Thanks guys! Enjoy your new stuff :rockin:

Stir plates, chiller, regulator and last of the Cornys got picked up tonight.
A few good things remaining.
I know somone could use a corker or a new fermentor.

Any interest in selling just the sanke fermentor kits without the sanke kegs?

I'd like to try and sell them as a package. I obviously have no more use for Sanke Kegs, and need to get them out of my house.

I'm open to reasonable offers on them.

And I'd split them up if anyone is interested in just the kegs.

I bought two keggles from jwad. They came just as described and he had them in the mail with in an hour of payment. Great seller.

Hi, cking to see if the Belgium bottles are still available ? If so, how much to ship to 07304.

Hi, cking to see if the Belgium bottles are still available ? If so, how much to ship to 07304.

Yes, they are still available. I can try and get you an estimate over the weekend. But, I will say that most of them are just in a double sized milk crate, and not in a bottle box so that may make shipping all of them more difficult. I'll let you know.

Hi Jwad, following up on the bottles. I will take as many as you can send per the pm I sent to you.

Not sure why in lm copied on this other than the fact that I have 5 cases of clean Hacker Pschorr in original cases for sale on a different post in Pennsylvania.

Bumping this up to try to get the last few things sold. need this out of my basement ASAP. Couldn't update the first post, but list is updated below.

Also have a few random things, brushes, siphon starters etc, and a beginners home brew kit, and a few cases of 12oz bottles.

I was forced to stop drinking due to health reasons, and I'm finally getting around to clearing out my brewery. I was in the process of upgrading equipment when i was forced to quit, so there is a lot of new and lightly used stuff here.

Prices reduced on most remaining items.

Local pick up preferred,

More/Larger pics in photobucket gallery:
http://s978.photobucket.com/user/jwad88/library/Homebrew%20For%20Sale

For Sale:

Erlenmeyer Flask 2l $20[/B]
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/...2-c4dc-4c95-a2d0-6ecf46729560_zps0y8c1ngh.jpg

13 gallon HDPE barrel Fermenter/Storage. . White barrel with red large mouth lid. I used these as fermenters for 2 or so batches each. Awesome fermenter for 10 gallon batches. Lightweight, and super easy to clean. Would be great for grain storage as well. Hole in lid to use drilled stopper with blow off tube or airloock - 1 sold, 1 available$25 each
b28d0c35-4a71-4d6f-88a7-e5d9701c0172_zpshrlh8cg2.jpg

Portuguese floor corker, with several hundred corks and cages, and cage tightener tool. Plus 40 750ml Belgian style bottles, all cleaned, most labels removed. Enough bottles for your first batch at least. Enough corks and cages for at least 3 or 4 more batches.$70 for the lot
d25439b5-5a84-4df0-9dfc-7b1a332d3ea4_zpsjiynn7cq.jpg
DSC_4352_zpsnmikoir2.jpg

lot of ball lock disconnects gas and liquid - 25 or so, mostly gas, a few liquid, mostly barb connections - would prefer to sell as a lot, and not get in to selling individual disconnects, but I'll consider splitting it into 2 smaller lots if people are interested $20

Sold:
Ball Lock Corny Kegs $45 each - SOLD

Taprite co2 regulators dual body - 2 available $65 each - SOLD

Heavy Duty Stir plates - Corning PC-353 2 available These will easily spin a 5L starter (probably more, but i only have 6L flasks.) $50 each - SOLD

Monster Mill 2 Grain Mill
2.0 model, upgraded to Heat treated rollers w base and hopper. Only used for a few months $140 - SOLD

Keggle- HLT 2 welded couplers w/thermometer/ center pick up tube/ ball valve with male camlock fitting. Purchased from Keggle Brewing. Extremely clean inside and out. $135 SOLD

Keggle - Boil kettle 1 welded coupling w/side pick up tube/ball valve/ male camlock fitting. A little bit of adhesive from stickers on the outsdie of the keg. Will clean up and polish well if your into that sort of thing. $115 SOLD

Weldless Brew Stand Single tier w three Banjo burners, includes 2 gas valves with pilot kit, temperature control, and probes to build Brutus system $200 - SOLD

Erlenmeyer Flask 6l 2 available $60 each - SOLD

Erlenmeyer Flask 4l $45 Sold

Carboy Cleaner/Keg Cleaner 2 cleaners with extra cleaning pads $20 for the lot - SOLD

Barley Crusher Mill $65 SOLD

Lot camlock fittings $40 SOLD

4 way co2 distributor - $30 each Both Sold[/B]

Keggle Unfinished Top cut, hole drilled for weldless fitting $70 - SOLD

Plate chiller 40 plate with garden hose and 1/2 male cam lock fittings $50 SOLD

Minibrew Mash Tun Comes with false bottom and sight glass. ball valve/Thermometer, male camlock fitting included $125 Sold

glass carboys $10 each SOLD

Kegerator Chest freezer with countertop, 4 tap tower drip tray w/drain, holds 6-7 kegs includes 4 perlick faucets, temp control. $250 - SOLD

Nitrogen Set up regulator/stout faucet/roberts oxygen exchange tank $100 SOLD

10lb co2 cylander $75 Sold

20lb CO2 exchange tank from Roberts Oxygen - $20
- SOLD

Bayou SQ-14 burner $15

SOLD

New Chugger pump stainless pump head $120 - SOLD
Used March 809 with ball valve and male camlock fittings $100 Sold

50'x 1/2" immersion chiller w/ submersible pump for recirculating ice water $40 - SOLD

I also have 6-10 cases of bottles, More than half have been cleaned, labels removed and sanitized. - free with purchase.

Also have lots of buckets, utensils, thermometers etc, bottle caps and capper, 30 White Labs tubes w/labels, etc. that i don't need anymore, that i 'll throw in for free or cheep in if your buying stuff.

Best offer on anything remaining. need to get this stuff out asap.

For Sale:

Erlenmeyer Flask 2l $20[/B]
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/...2-c4dc-4c95-a2d0-6ecf46729560_zps0y8c1ngh.jpg

13 gallon HDPE barrel Fermenter/Storage. . White barrel with red large mouth lid. I used these as fermenters for 2 or so batches each. Awesome fermenter for 10 gallon batches. Lightweight, and super easy to clean. Would be great for grain storage as well. Hole in lid to use drilled stopper with blow off tube or airloock - 1 sold, 1 available$25 each
b28d0c35-4a71-4d6f-88a7-e5d9701c0172_zpshrlh8cg2.jpg

Portuguese floor corker, with several hundred corks and cages, and cage tightener tool. Plus 40 750ml Belgian style bottles, all cleaned, most labels removed. Enough bottles for your first batch at least. Enough corks and cages for at least 3 or 4 more batches.$70 for the lot
d25439b5-5a84-4df0-9dfc-7b1a332d3ea4_zpsjiynn7cq.jpg
DSC_4352_zpsnmikoir2.jpg

lot of ball lock disconnects gas and liquid - 25 or so, mostly gas, a few liquid, mostly barb connections - would prefer to sell as a lot, and not get in to selling individual disconnects, but I'll consider splitting it into 2 smaller lots if people are interested $20

Also have a few random things, brushes, siphon starters etc, and a beginners home brew kit, and a few cases of 12oz bottles.

Back