Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, record effing heat in Beantown today - and the effing league strung out the schedule so we're playing for the cup and it's almost effing JULY!

Check thyself...

Cheers!

[ps: gotta love Rene! ;) ]

Ok, that's twice they've stopped the game because a Hawk had an "issue". Honest to gawd I expect they'll stop the game so Kane can change his diaper...

Play on fer chrissakes. Our guy finished his shift with a broken effin' leg! :rockin:

Cheers!

[edit] Puck is bouncing like a gd superball tonight...
[edit2] Boston dominated that period...

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Found this and thought I'd share.

My favorite so far is:

It's funny cuz it's true. :ban:

When have the bruins fans whined? You're the idiot who said they are like Vancouver which is 110% a dumb comment...

When have the bruins fans whined? You're the idiot who said they are like Vancouver which is 110% a dumb comment...

:confused: I'm lookin' at one whining right there^..... I'm glad that you, too, are intelligent enough to call me an idiot, that makes two of you mental midgets today... and this one coming from the clown that needed an apology cuz his butt got hurt when I cracked a joke. What's next, we're gonna need a juice box and a blankie? Nananananana, I'm rubber, you're glue.... go cry yourself to sleep ya li'l putz. :rolleyes:

NordeastBrewer77 said:
:confused: I'm lookin' at one whining right there^..... I'm glad that you, too, are intelligent enough to call me an idiot, that makes two of you mental midgets today... and this one coming from the clown that needed an apology cuz his butt got hurt when I cracked a joke. What's next, we're gonna need a juice box and a blankie? Nananananana, I'm rubber, you're glue.... go cry yourself to sleep ya li'l putz. :rolleyes:

You really sound like a baby on every post...not even remotely funny.

A major league flop by shaw. What a joke that guy is...

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Straight head shot,, with elbows, no shoulder, excessive followthrough....

....and yes, Brendan Shannahan is a *****. Wouldn't wanna punish a guy for breaking the rules if it might hurt his team in the Finals. What kinda message would that send? :rolleyes: Guess Chara and Boychuk can keep throwin' 'bows while the Hawks continue to show skill. Boston Strong. :fro:

This is a whine. Word class cry for a dirty hit. Haha. Give me a break

And keep with the Boston strong jokes. You are a class act buddy!!

Um...ok, moving right along: HUGE GOAL!

I'm feeling pretty good right now.
'Course, part (most?) of that is the wife discovered an unopened bottle of limoncello in the freezer.

God help me if this game goes into OT :drunk:

Cheers!

[edit] ARRGH! Incredibly Stupid Penalty Alert! Dammit, Kelly...

Wow.

I stepped out on the deck with 2 minutes to play to burn one, came back in and Chicago was ahead! Had to back up the DVR (half-heartedly) to see what the eff happened. All I could say was "Wow".

Too bad, Game Seven would have been epic.

Congrats to the Hawks. Well played! :mug:

You really sound like a baby on every post...not even remotely funny.

A major league flop by shaw. What a joke that guy is...

Yep, toadally. He faked the stitches too. Speaking of jokes, did you hear the one about Boston winning on home ice with under 1:30 to play?

This is a whine. Word class cry for a dirty hit. Haha. Give me a break

And keep with the Boston strong jokes. You are a class act buddy!!

You really are the epitome of what NHL fans have come to view of east coast fans; a whiney, sh¡t talking little *****. Go you!! Keep whining and crying, your team choked on home ice, many of it's fans are very sore losers (just listen to the Cup presentation), and the best you can do is call me names? Go back to the basement and play some more Warcraft you little puke, it's past your bedtime.

This so suck at 545 this evening a big storm pulled and knocked down a big light pole across the street from me and took out the power lines by the time they got em up the game was over.

Yup

bs.jpg

Kaner played a hell of a post season, but I would have given it to Crow. He outplayed three of the best goalies in the game. And gave the team a fighting chance even when they were playing substandardly.

chara played like ****, rask can only be asked to do so much. we came out banging in the first and lost all momentum in the second and gave the game away. it's a shame to lose it so close to the end but it is what it is...

say all the "chicago is the most amazing team in the world" and "western conference is the greatest" bullsht you want... it was a hard fought series on both teams and i am willing to be that if they played 100 games the results would be just about 50/50. it was a great matchup, horrible reffing - but they let them play on, so whatever... i dont think this was really a gauge to say that the western conference is really any better... one team found the luck in a game that counted..

chant the chicago stronger like you are on some sort of high horse, its still a classless comment that should never have been brought into the conversation...

that being said, congrats to chicago, they wanted it more tonight and pulled through.. sucks, but the girlfriend is happy, i turned the tv off, walked upstairs and shaved the beard... all babyfaced and everything, i guess we'll just have to wait for next year...

at least we swept pittsburgh...

ArcticBear said:
chara played like ****, rask can only be asked to do so much. we came out banging in the first and lost all momentum in the second and gave the game away. it's a shame to lose it so close to the end but it is what it is...

say all the "chicago is the most amazing team in the world" and "western conference is the greatest" bullsht you want... it was a hard fought series on both teams and i am willing to be that if they played 100 games the results would be just about 50/50. it was a great matchup, horrible reffing - but they let them play on, so whatever... i dont think this was really a gauge to say that the western conference is really any better... one team found the luck in a game that counted..

chant the chicago stronger like you are on some sort of high horse, its still a classless comment that should never have been brought into the conversation...

that being said, congrats to chicago, they wanted it more tonight and pulled through.. sucks, but the girlfriend is happy, i turned the tv off, walked upstairs and shaved the beard... all babyfaced and everything, i guess we'll just have to wait for next year...

at least we swept pittsburgh...

Sore losers always claim their teams bad play instead of tipping their hat to the victors. Poor form. Sometimes you're just not as good a the champs...

Sore losers always claim their teams bad play instead of tipping their hat to the victors. Poor form. Sometimes you're just not as good a the champs...

I dont know what you are talking about since i "tipped my hat" by saying congratulations to chicago. Truth is they apparently did want it more last night.

Is what it is, thats all i can say. Now my anxiety level can go back to normal and i can resume my daily life without having to plan my week according to what games are on...

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Yep, toadally. He faked the stitches too. Speaking of jokes, did you hear the one about Boston winning on home ice with under 1:30 to play?

You really are the epitome of what NHL fans have come to view of east coast fans; a whiney, sh¡t talking little *****. Go you!! Keep whining and crying, your team choked on home ice, many of it's fans are very sore losers (just listen to the Cup presentation), and the best you can do is call me names? Go back to the basement and play some more Warcraft you little puke, it's past your bedtime.

You must have been picked on as a kid...wow you won good job showing your true colors!

And they are booing Bettman you idiot! You just start watching hockey 3 years ago? Jeez. And not sore losers. You're a sore winner. I bet you 2 friends hate to be around you...I know I would. Peace enjoy the cup...pump my gas too.

Surely they made the trade with this in mind. Admittedly, I don't get to watch a ton of Leafs games, but Reimer has always appeared to be little more than a liability in net. Looks like a good deal for Toronto though, the last thing LA needs is another 3rd liner, they have 4 lines full of them.

He's been anything but a liability. He's pretty much the sole reason why the Leafs made the playoffs, as their game was starting to fade a bit at the end of the season, but despite being heavily outshot he kept things close enough for the buds to win.

That, and he absolutely stole a game from the Devils - crowd went nuts for him, shivers...: http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/recap.htm?id=2012020625

They had 5 shots after 2 periods. Out shot 32-13. But thanks to Reimer and Kessel, still got 2 points.

TL;DR - Reimer has been anything BUT a liability. He has brought reliability and stability back to Toronto's net.

Loser Bruins fans that are booing... Stay classy Boston

Listen to those fvckin' fans boo... whatta disgrace. The Bruins organization should be ashamed to host such asshatery every night.

Uh oh. You two have been exposed for never having watched a cup presentation before.

Here's some learning material. Please read it, it's both funny and educational:
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-t...ion-of-gary-bettman-stanley-cup-presentations

Back