Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How 'bout dem Canadiens.

LOL

How about Craig Anderson though, can't argue that he's the best goalie in the league so far this year.

The stick save on Prust alone was worth the price of admission tonight. And goddam, can Erik Karlsson get any better?

1st in the NorthEast now! Go Sens!!!!

I had to buy the crossbar a beer last night after rejecting Sharps shootout attempt. Not sure why Yeo had Harding on such a short leash, but I'm glad he did. Backstrom was solid.

LOL

How about Craig Anderson though, can't argue that he's the best goalie in the league so far this year.

The stick save on Prust alone was worth the price of admission tonight. And goddam, can Erik Karlsson get any better?

1st in the NorthEast now! Go Sens!!!!

Start planning the parade route

Omg we are only loosing by one point. Thats awsome. I am chalking up any loss of less than 2 points an automatic win.

I swear... Its like the rangers are playing their own game... Its called lets skate around and NOT score goals!!!!

If the season ended today, they'd be in second place...

Cheers!

LOL View is pretty nice from up here atop the NE.

Although with Spezza out for a few months, I have a feeling we shouldn't get too used to it. :(

Anybody want to join our new "Karlsson for Norris" campaign? Or will you all be too busy with the "Anderson for Vezina" one? :)

7-0. That is all. Go Sharks!

Screw you guys. My brother is a damned Sharks fan (I think it's just because most Michiganians are Red Wings fans).

I will admit that if I were from CA, I'd be a Sharks fan. And if I ever move out there, they'll probably be my #2 team.

Honestly, as a season ticket holder since day 1, I don't feel like they deserved the last 2 wins. Some very sloppy hockey broken up by short streaks of an actual game plan. But I'll take it and hope they build. I'm most impressed by our 3rd and 4th lines and how dependable they've been this far.

Ohhh big bully bruins so scarry. Who's the tuffest now. Haha. Punch in the nose here; a punch in the nose there. And a little HOW DO YA DOOO.... And thats all she wrote.

Detroit played a great game against them damn Blues, and our new Captain got us free curly fries!

Detroit played a great game against them damn Blues, and our new Captain got us free curly fries!

Watching the game now I was out with the in laws last night and I swear they only choose the restaurant because it didn't have a tv playing the game. Ah well that's what gamecenter is for

Does it seem like there's at least an equal split between Leafs and Bruins fans in Toronto tonite? The loudness of the cheering for the B's first goal was kinda shocking...

Cheers!

What the hell, Blue Jackets are winning 3-1? Did the Red Wings get lost on the way to Ohio (Home Improvement comes to mind) and call up the Lions to play for them?

Congrats to Chris bourque first goal with his old mans team. Too bad it was against my leafs

Flyers go 3-for-3 on the power play and score 5 goals. Some offense and pretty good special teams numbers. Bryz played well and was a big part of the win.

Seriously I am not going to pay for center ice for a short season but man south Carolina sucks when it comes to televised hockey

Back