• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delaware Electric HERMS Brewing System. 10+ Gallons, Bottom Drain Keggles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djdixon1995

Reaction score
Home built 10+ gallon electric homebrew system for sale.

Includes:

bottom drain HLT with SS HERMS coil, recirc/transfer pump, thermometer, and sight glass

Bottom drain boil kettle with thermometer and sight glass

Cooler mash tun with ball valve and CPVC manifold.

All SS purpose built manifold with pump and counterflow chiller

PID controller housed in an ammo can. It’s set up to be able to do a temp controlled recirculating mash and then switch to controlling the boil with the same PID.

All the hoses and SS cam lock connectors needed to brew.

Wooden wheeled stands for all three vessles

With this manifold, a 220v outlet, a water source, and a water exhaust, you can fill, pre heat strike water, mash in, recirculate, fly sparge, boil, chill, transfer, and clean in place with almost no hose changes. Bottom drain makes cleanup a breeze, I just rinse into an empty bucket.

The cooler mash tun works great with this system and I also use it for batch sparging when I brew outside on a turkey burner.
IMG_3588.jpg
IMG_0716.jpg
IMG_0715.jpg
IMG_0711.jpg
IMG_6734.jpg

I’ve brewed somewhere in the vacinity of 2000 gallons on this system over the past 7 years or so. Only selling because I need to down size.

$950 OBO

No part outs or shipping. I’m in Southerm MD but have occasion to be in the DC and Charlittsville areas.

I just noticed I posted an old photo of the brew manifold...I’ll delete it when I can figure out how but the first manifold photo, with the stainless steel valves and counterflow chiller, is accurate. Thanks.

Back