Edgestar Dual Tap Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilbova3

Reaction score
I've tried to look up a little info on this kegerator and found some but was wondering people's experience on here, if you have any.

Is it a good purchase? I really want to start kegging but can't pull the trigger on it after hearing some reviews.

I know you can make a kegerator 'cheap' but pricing this and two kegs, I think pricing isn't too far off.

Any help or experience would be appreciated.

I've enjoyed mine and has worked well for 5 years. I added a tower cooler and that has helped with some foaming issues I had. Replacing the lines is a bit tricky, as there is not a lot of room to work with. If I had to do it again, I would buy it.

I've enjoyed mine and has worked well for 5 years. I added a tower cooler and that has helped with some foaming issues I had. Replacing the lines is a bit tricky, as there is not a lot of room to work with. If I had to do it again, I would buy it.

Thanks for the reply. I've heard about the tower issue and will look into how to fix, just to make sure I can handle the fix as I am not super handy!

Had mine for two years. Works just fine.

Did upgrade the tower to a 3-tap. Found out I could squeeze a 2.5 gal keg up on the bump in the back. Two 5 gal kegs still fit as normal. Just have to be careful not to freeze that keg as it then sits up against the plate. This fridge will get plenty cold and I had frozen lines before. Wish the stainless, wire fence on the top was fastened down. It's just set into holes and someone always pushes/leans on it and pops it off. I also replaced the cheap plastic drip tray with a stainless one.

Back