• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EBS Inline Nitro Infuser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrCheezle

Reaction score
Selling our unused dual tap EBS inline Nitro Infuser. Gen 1
$850 USD shipped from Canada

Attachments

• 9ED7D1E9-53EF-4398-B1A5-0FB70F87290A.jpeg
    9ED7D1E9-53EF-4398-B1A5-0FB70F87290A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 103
The dual tap is $700 - and that's the cheapest I've seen. They're $1200 from EBS.
If you're interested, make an offer

Sorry, I came off insulting. I wondered why you wanted more for a first gen compared to 3rd gen which is cheaper, like does it have higher quality parts or is it easier to self repair?

Where in Canada are you shipping from?

As far as I understand, the only difference is the size of the manifold. They have gotten a little smaller over the last year or two.

It's all good. I had googled the prices on the new units because I forgot what we had paid for ours. Based my asking price on what I had found in the first couple of results. Also poked around eBay to help. I don't mind beating those lower prices though. Just looking to clear out some unused equipment to make room for new stuff.

Shipping from the east coast of Canada

Back