eBIAB wiring question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Roosters

Reaction score
Hi all-

Long time lurker, first time poster. Finally getting my poop in a group to build a 240v eBIAB setup. Planning on converting a keg I have, maybe bottom drain, and haven't decided on a ripple element or a boil coil - but that's not the point of this thread.

I am looking for some help on wiring, I have read many a thread and tried to understand many a helpful diagram from @doug293cz along the way. This diagram is pretty close to what I want to do, just with 1 pump circuit rather than the two shown which is no biggie to change. I just want to be sure I have the latest and greatest iteration from the collective wisdom of all of you.
1605909563302.png

Thanks in advance for your tutelage!

Hi all-

Long time lurker, first time poster. Finally getting my poop in a group to build a 240v eBIAB setup. Planning on converting a keg I have, maybe bottom drain, and haven't decided on a ripple element or a boil coil - but that's not the point of this thread.

I am looking for some help on wiring, I have read many a thread and tried to understand many a helpful diagram from @doug293cz along the way. This diagram is pretty close to what I want to do, just with 1 pump circuit rather than the two shown which is no biggie to change. I just want to be sure I have the latest and greatest iteration from the collective wisdom of all of you.View attachment 707225

Thanks in advance for your tutelage!
I wouldn't use that diagram. It has some quirks with the safe start part of the circuit which have been cured in later versions.

Here's a better version to use as your template:

DSPR300 1-Pump 1-Element 240V rev-2.PNG

This design doesn't have the alarms on the EZBoil wired, but they would be wired similarly to what is shown on the design in the previous post.

If you have any questions about why things are designed as they are, or how to implement additional features, give me a shout.

Brew on :mug:

Back