• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

eBIAB Keggle and More

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgo

Reaction score
ALL SOLD OFF NOW

Scaling down solely to eBIAB, so I'm selling off the remains of my 3V system.

eBIAB keggle with 4500 ULWD element, copper thermowell and probe, float switch to prevent dry firing, copper dip tube, stainless triclamp valve with brass disconnects, thermometer and sight glass. Thermometer and sightglass have welded ports. Holes are drilled for everything else and have weldless installation. All new and unused. $160 + shipping at cost.
keggle14.JPG

I'm no expert but that seems like a pretty sweet deal on the keggle. Just the sight glass, therm, spigot would be worth 160 IMO so when you include the electric brewing setup (which I do know nothing about) it seems pretty awesome.

I'm no expert but that seems like a pretty sweet deal on the keggle. Just the sight glass, therm, spigot would be worth 160 IMO so when you include the electric brewing setup (which I do know nothing about) it seems pretty awesome.

Yeah, I completely agree that is a killer deal.

Still have several items left. Surprised the ekeggle hasn't sold. It's priced to get it out of my basement quick. New price on the 25 gallon pot with weldless valve.

cowgo said:
Scaling down solely to eBIAB, so I'm selling off the remains of my 3V system.

eBIAB keggle with 4500 ULWD element, copper thermowell and probe, float switch to prevent dry firing, copper dip tube, stainless triclamp valve with brass disconnects, thermometer and sight glass. Thermometer and sightglass have welded ports. Holes are drilled for everything else and have weldless installation. All new and unused. $160 + shipping at cost.

10 gallon igloo mashtun with false bottom and dip tube. New and unused. $75 + shipping at cost.

25 gallon aluminum put with strainer basket and lid. I'll throw in a weldless valve (missing the o-rings). $85 + shipping at cost.

Unopened rare 1990 bottle of Thomas Hardy barleywine. $25 + shipping at cost.

Do you still have the keggle
Thanks

Back