• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

East Coast Yeast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weremichael

Reaction score
I am looking to pick up ECY01 BugFarm, ECY20 Bug County, and ECY03 Farmhouse Brett. I am willing to trade a bottle of Odell's sour beer and a bottle of one of my funked saisons (a damn fine beer).

Any east coasters want to make a trade??

Tough one.

This years Bugfarm is actually Bugcounty, the Bugcounty blend has been so popular that Al decided to release that Blend as this years BugfarmVII.

That being said, its getting more difficult then ever to get a vial of bugs. Ove the last 2 years I have been able to get pretty much what I want through the google group from Joe but now they sell out via email in under 15 seconds, seriously not a lie. Joe will send an email and say, reply to this email at exactly noon with what you want, but these things go fast.

You best bet is finding someone who was able to buy some, and see if they can build up a culture and send you some. I havent seen ECY03 sold recently but loved that one as well. Good luck.

I understand that they are difficult to get (I've been on the list for over a year). I would like fresh vials, because I really want to preserve Al's ratio and see what life flourishes in my basement environment over time.

Back