• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California E-Brewing stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ampsman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I started building a control panel and have decided to go another direction.

This is the ebrewsupply 30a 2 element kit with 3 td4-snr PID's. Its been partially wired but will include what I believe to be rest of the necessary wiring. Leviton locking receptacles are installed and also includes 10 foot dryer cord wired to leviton 2713 connector. Will also include ebrewsupply 5500w element that has been wired up, chugger pump that has been wired up and a stainless brewing 25 foot 1/2" herms coil. Make me a reasonable offer. Thanks!

FB_IMG_1444414278724.jpg

Im interested in the panel and element if you'll ship.

Someone will say this soon enough Forum rules are you have to list a price.

Sorry guys.

I would like $500 for the panel + power cable and $80 for the element.
I would do the whole package of panel, element, pump and coil for $750.
I would consider shipping but I assume it might be costly as the panel is pretty heavy.

I'll get next in line.

What kind of chugger? I'm in modesto. I would be interested in the package.

Ok sorry guys, I realized I probably will need some of this stuff for a future project for a friend. The only thing available at this point is the control panel w/ power cord. Let me know if you need any more info about it.

If you have any leftover components from building the panel, I'd be interested in purchasing some from you. Long shot, I know, but I'm working on sourcing all my parts now.

Back