• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Dakota Duda Diesel 20 plate chiller - new

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stainlessbrewer

Reaction score
New Duda Diesel 20 plate chiller. Changed directions and ordered another with different connections to better fit my system so my loss is your gain. Never used.

This is the 20 plate model which is more than adequate for up to 10 gallon batches with reasonably cold tap water. Rated to chill 10 gallons in approximately 15 minutes. It has standard garden hose fittings for cooling water connection and 1/2" hose barbs for wort in and out connections (no threads so slightly more sanitary connection for wort). It has mounting studs on the back and I'm throwing in two stainless thumb bolts to fit the mounting studs.

$55 shipped to lower 48. Payment by PayPal friends/family

Cost me $64.95 plus shipping from Duda Diesel.

IMG_4042.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

Barbs aren't really what I want but if you don't get any offers I would throw you 40 shipped.

Back