• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual Tap Tower in PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB

Reaction score
I am in need of a tap tower. Looking on the cheaper side. Ideally I want a dual tap tower, but I am no stranger to modifications.

Have you researched the towers made from black pipe? A flange, a tee, two street elbows, two bushings, and one short nipple and you would have a fully customized tower. I recommend cleaning the pipe and painting with hammered finish rustoleum.

I have a nice stainless 3 tap with perlick 525s in it. If interested, I could come up with a price. The tower was made by acu metal fab.

That is more than I want to spend and I am only going to be able to use 2 of the taps.

Hi,

I have your basic chrome dual tap tower. Only issue is that I don't have any faucets to go with it. But if you want just the tower then I could send it to you for probably $30 or something. Where do you live in Allentown? I can figure out how much the shipping would be (I live outside Philly, so not far).

let me know if this interests you.

Ken

Post a pic. Does it have the shanks or any fitting like the ones to connect to homebrewquick disconnects.

I hope these pics come through. I think all you need to do is buy the faucets and screw them in. That's what I did (but I used the faucets for my three tap tower).

Ken

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

That is tempting. Let me see if I can get some faucets at a good price cause I can get a new one with faucets for $100.
Does it come with fresh tubing and the swivel nuts to attach to ball lock quick disconnects?

I know what you are talking about with regard to the $100 setup. One thing that I learned the hard way: if you don't get something like the perlick faucets, then your faucets can stick if you don't use them everyday. My sense is that perlick faucets are worth the money.

And no, the tower does not come with tubing or swivel nuts to quick disconnects.

Let me know what you decide to do.

Good luck, Ken

One last question. Are the shanks stainless or are they chrome plated brass. It also looks like the tower is plated. Let me know.

I know the tower is plated, and I really don't know about the shanks (this came with a used kegerator I bought locally, and I replaced this with a three faucet tower).

That $80 dollar economy version might be just right for me. Thanks for the tip.

Still looking for a dual tap tower if the price is right. If not I might just have to get that new one for $80.

I still haven't bought anything and the picnic tap is starting to get messy. Anything out there.

Back