Dual Body Co2 Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuffyBros

@DuffyBeers
Reaction score
I am a beginner here and I am still in the process of purchasing all of my keg/co2 equipment. A dual body seems like a fantastic idea considering I want to have multiple beers going at the same time.

I'm planning on buying a 4 pack of used corny kegs ($39/each) from northern brewer (where I've bought all of my equipment to date). The dual body regulator is 140 new. I'd be happy to buy it used from a reliable website or store. Trying to save some money on it..

Anyone know where I can get one cheaper or used? Thanks!

Duff-

I have
http://www.homebrewing.org/Dual-Bodied-Regulator_p_1719.html

Works great, better knobs and hookups.. and is close to you.

Remember you only need dual body if you are running 2 different pressures. I run 30psi for soda and 12psi for beer. I also force carb beer on the 30.

You can just split or use a distributer on a single body regulator if you will only be running 1 pressure. I have my 12 psi leg running to a 3 way splitter for 3 kegs.

@DeafSmith. Did your kegs arrive? How were the condition? I'm excited to order but was hoping for your input first?

Back