• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Downsizing - 5-gallon System For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salpino

Reaction score
SOLD!

Downsizing to a 3 gallon eBIAB setup. Local pickup/delivery only--I can meet anywhere in the Chicago metro area.

Willing to sell the entire setup for $350. Kettle separately for $250 and Chiller, bag, carboys, and coolers for $150.

53 Qt Kettle: Vollrath Induction Ready, with 1/2" Ball Valve and camlock fitting, side pickup, and sight glass with Auber Instruments temperature sensor (thermometer included).

Copper Immersion Chiller: with standard garden hose fittings

Nylon BIAB bag: custom made for the 53 qt kettle, with four loop handles.

Carboys: one 6-gallon and one 5-gallon glass carboy

Coolers: one Igloo 10-gallon with three-piece 1/2" ball valve and false bottom, and pvc/stainless sparge arm. One 5-gallon Rubbermade with three-piece 1/2" ball valve.

2013-06-14 20.14.45.jpg

2013-06-17 13.11.14.jpg

2013-06-14 20.15.13.jpg

2013-06-17 12.29.46.jpg

2013-06-17 12.32.32.jpg

I'm looking for brew hoses ATM. If your willing to separate, how many feet do you have? If not, then happy selling. Thanks!

rgauthier20420 said:
I'm looking for brew hoses ATM. If your willing to separate, how many feet do you have? If not, then happy selling. Thanks!

Sorry--I'm keeping my hoses and camlocks for use in my eBIAB system.

watersr said:
Wish I was closer, I'd snatch it up. Any chance you'd ship the chiller?

My strong preference is to sell everything together. If I end up parting out, I'll PM you.

Back