downside of working at home

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knotquiteawake

Reaction score
is even if the roads ice over and all your friends get a day off of work you still have to work. SWMBO didn't have to go to work, so she's in bed watching movies... i'm calling a-holes helping them un-screw-up their computer problems while they tell me how terrible their software is... really hoping for a tree branch to give out over a power pole right now!

My least favorite part about working from home is all the a-holes that call me for help while I'm trying to play Black Ops.

Now that right there was funny.

My least favorite part about working from home is all the a-holes that call me for help while I'm trying to post on HBT.

Fixed that for me. ;)

I will agree with the weather as well. I sit with three comps in front of me to do what I do from home. When it's bad out and SWMBO works from home she hijack's my whole office. I am relegated to the living room with the laptop and somehow on munchkin patrol.

I really wish they would just give her a damn laptop.

I work from home 90 percent of the time and I've found just one downside: when the kids don't have school, like today.

I am losing my mind.

side note also... I have never EVER been in weather this cold before. I used to live in Southern California, lucky if we saw 32 let alone 18 degrees! Even last winter here in Dallas didn't get this cold.
I kind of like it, for a day... maybe not for a week though.

Latest posts

Back