• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida DONE! Moving on to bigger things

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcooper

Reaction score
Okay guys I am moving on from brewing and have my whole setup. I would like to sell it all in one lump. I have the following. items will get pictures if someone is interested. also the refrigerator looks a little rough but works great its an outside screen room one. I forgot to add the Mash tun
1 5gal mash tun
1 standard fridge
1 small freezer turned into a fermentation vessel
2 5gal ball kegs
2 6.5 gal plastic buckets w/lids and thermometer on side
1 case of 12oz bottles
10 quart plastic Mr. beer pet bottles
1 wort chiller.
1 A419 Johnson Controller goes with small freezer
3 beer lights/signs
1 pot 5 gal. (I THINK)
2 co2 tanks small 5 or 10 not sure
the fridge has hook ups for 2 tanks so you can carbonate 2 batches at the same time 1 tap.
i have some pics i was looking for around 600 for all includ. lights and i do have small extras like thermometer digital, spoon airlocks (4) stuff like that. I have and do keep all my equipment very clean. I also have some spare o rings lube etc... and chemicals. I know fridge looks ruff but runs great maybe someone can repaint it or whatever. this would be a great startup kit for someone. email me with any questions you

100_0530.JPG

100_0531.JPG

100_0532.JPG

100_0533.JPG

100_0534.JPG

100_0535.JPG

100_0536.JPG

100_0537.JPG

True LOL but its a champ runs great it has been in the screen room for over a yr what can i say just ready to move on LOL

i will also entertain offers as well forgot to mention that and co2 tank 1 at least is full

'If you decide to break it up', I'd like to hear about your CO2 tank and regulator.
Prolly' expected to hear that at some point...

I also forgot I have a 5gal Mash tun Made from a cooler I am 45 mins west of Gainesville

Okay I have been sitting on this for a while now I would do 525.00 for all of it. So if you know anyone interested please let me know

How much would you want for the 6.5 gallons buckets, pot, and wort chiller? Individual pricing please

I am interested in:
2 5gal ball kegs
2 6.5 gal plastic buckets w/lids and thermometer on side
1 wort chiller.
1 A419 Johnson Controller goes with small freezer
2 co2 tanks small 5 or 10 not sure

could you piece out?

Back