Did you enter the "13 days Giveaway"? Free Shipping offer just for playing!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok guys the 13 days of Christmas giveaway was a total blast. We didn’t expect the overwhelming amount of entries that we got. We went through several reams of paper, 2 toner cartridges, countless hours sifting through the thousands of orders all the while responding to the hundreds of emails and PM’s here. Whooh it just about wore us all out, but man was it fun! We did all this as a huge THANK YOU to you guys! We wouldn’t be able to do all this if it wasn’t for you guys and your continued support. So Congratulations to all the 13 winners on their winnings! May this be the start of your good fortune in 2013!

For EVERYONE who entered and didn’t win. I know several of you PM’d me and asked about false bottoms and such, so…. Just for playing along with our little giveaway, we are going to offer you guys a free shipping deal for the month of January.

Here is the way this is going to work. If you entered the drawing at least 1 time and you responded to the thread like you were supposed to, We are going to offer you a free shipping deal for 1 order over $100.00 (again USA shipments only). I want this to be an HBT only deal and for me to be able to pull this off, what I need you to do is this. Reply to this thread only 1 time with 1 of the “13 days giveaway” order numbers you got when you entered. This will be the 4 digit code given to you in an email when you placed the order. I will look it up and make sure you qualify. If you do qualify I will PM you a 1 time “custom” coupon code to use on the Nor Cal website site for free shipping on your order over $100.00.

Again a HUGE thank you from us at Nor Cal Brewing!

Cheers and Happy New Year!!!
Jay

oh yeah order #1 (or at least if someone else ordered before me on the 1st they took hours to post about it ;-))

Order Number: 2388

D'oh! I missed the request to post the entries in the thread *bangs head against wall*

Back