Did Sierra Nevada Cut 'Ruthless Rye' from it's line?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannman

Beer Theorist
Reaction score
One of my favorite beers of all time, I can't seem to find it in line with Sierra Nevada's lineup for this winter (err winter into spring is when I seem to see it sold). Does anyone know if Sierra Nevada has cut Ruthless Rye from this coming year's beer lineup (2016)? :mad:

ruthless-bottlepint2015.png

I'd be surprised if they cut it. It's very popular (and with good reason).

The 4-Way IPA pack looks like it has Torpedo, Ruthless Rye, Golden IPA, and Blindfold. Maybe they just aren't selling standalone 6-packs anymore?

last year, when they rolled out Nooner, Hop Hunter, and IPL, they relegated it to the mixed IPA 4 pk

last year, when they rolled out Nooner, Hop Hunter, and IPL, they relegated it to the mixed IPA 4 pk

images

Say it ain't so........................................ Perhaps this is how they phase out beers...

The white label IPA was the best from that pack I think. Not sure about ruthless but the packs around here have a Red IPA now...forget the name.....and that nasty Tumbler...yuk

The white label IPA was the best from that pack I think. Not sure about ruthless but the packs around here have a Red IPA now...forget the name.....and that nasty Tumbler...yuk

Flipside. The fall pack has that, Tumbler, SNPA and a Vienna lager.

Yeah I just checked their website. The only place I see it is in their 4 Way IPA set, which includes Ruthless Rye, Torpedo, Golden IPA, and Blindfold IPA. I do enjoy me some Ruthless Rye. I agree that it would be a shame to see it go

Back