Did my first AG today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

00Seven

All-Terrain Brewing Company
Reaction score
finally got all my pieces together and did my first AG brew today. Turned out really well and was .004 away from target gravity so I’m pretty happy with that. My water calucations were dead on so that was good. Definitely learned a lot. Now I’m deciding on my next batch.

Congrats on your first all grain batch! You will continue to learn each time you brew and after you get a few batches under your belt you will be able to predict how your system reacts, problem solve efficiently, and fine tune your beers the way you want them. Oh yea you will become obsessed with brewing beer and this awesome hobby! Lots of luck brewing!

John

I'm on my 8th (9th coming Monday) and can't get enough. Started with all grain too. I expected my beer to be drain pours, but I'm actually brewing great beer. Great hobby and I'm glad I found this site to guide me through.

Just racked this into the keg. Was brilliantly clear. ABV came in at 4.85 FG 1.004. Will tap it Sunday at a party. Can’t wait

Cloudy from the chilled glass. Fantastic beer for the style. Will be a crowd pleaser

Attachments

• E8E5CDCD-1013-4887-B7FE-53CFD84906A9.jpeg
    E8E5CDCD-1013-4887-B7FE-53CFD84906A9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
Very cool! I'm just looking for the right cooler to build a mash tun and I'm going to take the all grain plunge myself....nice to see other fellas being successful with AG

Very cool! I'm just looking for the right cooler to build a mash tun and I'm going to take the all grain plunge myself....nice to see other fellas being successful with AG
I got a 52 quart Coleman from Walmart for $32 I think. There was a cheaper one but it didn’t have a drain hole so I would have had to drill a hole and I didn’t want to do that

Latest posts

Back