Delaware beers for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louz

Reaction score
Anyone interested in trading for some Delaware brews?

I've got Dogfish head, Evolution, Mispillion River, Big Oyster, Fordham and Dominion... just to name a few.

I'm looking for new IPA's. Zombie dust and Half Acre Brewing are on my list... But I'm open to others as well.

Thanks

Why am I getting big leagued here? Sorry if Im going about this the wrong way, I've never done a trade before

I would add that the beers people will go after are likely Dewey and although I know these aren't in delaware rar and burley oak. just another piece of info as half acre is good... im still a fan of daisy cutter... they distro to pennsylvania just something to keep in mind. also not sure where you are at but you know tired hands will pull interest, maybe hollow earth, forest and main, Levante again I realize they aren't delaware but just throwing some names your way especially if you like IPAs. fermentery form is also another but closer to philly and more sours...

trade posts have waned a bit in my opinion too... traded a ton for a while now things are seem on the quiet side... the recommendations by twistedgray provided were solid.

one more thing... there may be a killer apa near you... south county cosmic nod... pa based with limited distro but might be worth a drive...probably one of my favorites as far as APAs and heads above zombie... I've had hit a couple times definitely need to try but lost its luster once I started trying other hoppy brews from other breweries etc...

Thanks for the tip. I've never heard of South County, dont think their in my area. But I'll keep an eye out

yeah honestly have never been to fawn grove but I know it close the the south-eastern-ish md/pa border which by default means not too far from delaware unless you are in that Dover area, etc...

a beer distributor in the harrisburg area had them and man was it good. like I said super small distro at least for right now

Back