De Garde Bottles Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbhess

Reaction score
Not too long ago I realized I have had many de garde bottles released and decided to try to track down all bottles that have been released. I've used the various rating sites with beers I was not familiar with to see if any reference being enjoyed from a bottle. I beleive the last beer I need to track down is mulligan, but if anyone should know of a bottle I missed please let me know. Below is a list of what I have had/lined up to try. Thanks in advance for any help.
  1. Morning star
  2. Vin Rougie
  3. Lee Noir
  4. Imperial Hop Bu
  5. Apricot Bu
  6. Archer
  7. Biere de Garde
  8. Black Raz Bu
  9. Blackberry Bu
  10. Blackberry Whiskey Bu
  11. Blu Bu Weisse
  12. Boysenberry Bu
  13. Brun Marron
  14. Cherry Bu
  15. Cherry Raz Bu
  16. Cherry Rum Bu
  17. Connak Ambre
  18. Currant Gin Bu
  19. Desay L'Orange
  20. Fleur Desay
  21. Fleur Rose
  22. Gooseberry Bu
  23. Herbes Houblon
  24. Hose
  25. Imperial Apricot Bu
  26. Imperial Blackberry Bu
  27. Imperial Boysenberry Bu(personal favorite, top 5 beer all time)
  28. Imperial Cranberry Bu
  29. Imperial Plum Bu
  30. Imperial Raspberry Bu
  31. Imperial Vin Bu
  32. Imperial Vin Bu Tempranillo
  33. Imperial Vin Bu Melange
  34. Imperial Vin Bu Merlot
  35. Kiwi Bu
  36. Lee Kriek
  37. Loak
  38. Marion Bu
  39. Nelson Hose
  40. Oude English
  41. Peach Bu
  42. Poppy Van Ambre
  43. Raspberry Bu
  44. Saison desay blend 1
  45. Saison Desay Blend 3
  46. Saison Desay Side Project Chardonnay
  47. Saison Desay Side Project Pinot Noir
  48. Temps & Poivre
  49. The Lily
  50. Vin Lee
  51. RougIe
  52. 3s
  53. Beaucoup Desay
  54. Belle Ensemble
  55. Bu Berry
  56. Bu Stone
  57. Bu Weisse
  58. Cafe Samson
  59. Corbeau Noir
  60. Cran Bu
  61. Dark Harvest
  62. Earl desay
  63. Imperial Strawberry Bu
  64. Maple Samson
  65. Saison Desay Blend
  66. Spears
  67. Unvlended connak
  68. Cornelio Nunez
  69. Loak bean
  70. Soleil D'Or

I think youre missing the first low bottle release that was done at the Upper Lip tasting. Mine are gone so forget them exactly...
Beuze?
Vielle Peche?
something else

Really doubt any are still around, think there were 50ish bottles?

oregonskibum some help?

Haha.
I was messaged with this question earlier. Sorry I forgot to respond, but I just sent you a line back.

Also, this could lead to some frustration if its an open ended list...
I mean, we're likely releasing three more next week, had two last week, and the week after is likely to see at least one more...

Haha.
I was messaged with this question earlier. Sorry I forgot to respond, but I just sent you a line back.

I mean, we're likely releasing three more next week, had two last week, and the week after is likely to see at least one more...

80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

Haha.

Thank you. I'm mostly worried about identifying older bottles I may have missed. I am lucky to have great trade partners that help me with almost all new bottles.

Thank you everyone for the help. It does appear I am missing vielle peche(which was not in BA, but is on rb).

Thank you. I'm mostly worried about identifying older bottles I may have missed. I am lucky to have great trade partners that help me with almost all new bottles.

Thank you everyone for the help. It does appear I am missing vielle peche(which was not in BA, but is on rb).

You're probably missig all 3 or 4? From that release then. I honestly forget what else they were beuze, and maybe a cranberry?

Three bottles released at Baileys: Vielle Peche, Beueze and the real batch 1 of Cran Bu. Bottled from keg using the event permit, no labels, in 22 oz bottles. 24-28 each.

How picky are you with "all". Obviously you're not going to track down all the 3L's. :) But there are two separate Loak Beans. One for Brews for New Avenues, then the regular release. The beer is the same, but I believe the carb method was different. Also, Belle Ensemble came in 750ml format for the recent Keepers release and in 375ml format with custom labels given out as party gifts at their wedding. And if you want to go over the top on having every bottle, the Saison Desay blends have two different styles of labels for the early and regular release. But that may be taking "all" too far.

I'll message you my list tonight. I believe it is pretty complete.

I think De Garde is getting a lot of love, and from so early on this is a chance to actually have every beer created by a sought after brewery to be in existence to be listed. I know people are trying with Fantome, and the ghost whales of Belgium, but I think it pretty cool that De Garde got popular fast enough to actually have an accurate record of every beer.

I have 79 on my list. Sorry, I didn't take the time to cross reference. I think this is everything officially released.
3S
Apricot Bu
Archer
Beaucoup Desay
Belle Ensemble (375ml wedding)
Belle Ensemble (Keepers)
Berry Bu
Berry Whiskey Bu
Beuze (Baileys 22 oz)
Biere de Garde (Keepers)
Black Raz Bu
Blackberry Bu
Blu Bu b1
Blu Bu b2
Boysenberry Bu
Brun Marron
Bu (22 oz)
Café Samson
Cherry Bu
Cherry Raz Bu
Cherry Rum Bu (Keepers
Connak Ambre
Cornelio Nunez Porter
Courbeau Noir (Keepers)
Cran Bu b1 (Baileys 22oz)
Cran Bu b2
Cran Bu b3
Dark Harvest
Desay l'Orange
Earl Desay
Fleur Desay
Fleur Rose
Gin Currant Bu
Gooseberry Bu
Herbes Houblon
Hose b1
Hose b2
Imperial Apricot Bu
Imperial Blackberry Bu
Imperial Boysenberry Bu
Imperial Cranberry Bu
Imperial Hop Bu
Imperial Plum Bu (Keepers)
Imperial Rasberry Bu
Imperial Strawberry Bu
Imperial Vin Bu (Keepers)
Imperial Vin Bu: Melange
Imperial Vin Bu: Merlot
Imperial Vin Bu: Tempranillo
Kiwi Bu
Lee Kriek
Lee Noir
Loak (375ml)
Loak Bean (regular release)
Maple Samson
Marion Bu
Morningstar
Mulligan
Nelson Hose
Oude English
Peach Bu
Petit Desay (22 oz)
Poppy Connak
Raspberry Bu
Rougie
Saison Desay #1
Saison Desay #2
Saison Desay #3
Saison Desay Side Project Collab - Chardonnay
Saison Desay Side Project Collab - Pinot Noir
Soleil d'Or
Spears
Stone Bu
Temps & Poivre
The Lily (Keepers)
Unblended Connak (Keepers)
Veille Peche (Baileys 22 oz)
Vin Lee
Vin Rougie

I think De Garde is getting a lot of love, and from so early on this is a chance to actually have every beer created by a sought after brewery to be in existence to be listed. I know people are trying with Fantome, and the ghost whales of Belgium, but I think it pretty cool that De Garde got popular fast enough to actually have an accurate record of every beer.

degardebrewing and danyP collaboration? Yes please.

oregonskibum

Thank you. I stopped getting notifications on this thread and just saw all of your great info. Thank you so much.

Right now I am just focusing on each unique beer bottled and not each batch. I'm not getting the crazy...yet.

It appears my last two unique beers that I am missing arrangements for are unblended Beuze and mulligan.

If anyone should have any, I am keepers next year and plan to head out to oregon in May for the party and would happy to bottle share.

oregonskibum

Thank you. I stopped getting notifications on this thread and just saw all of your great info. Thank you so much.

Right now I am just focusing on each unique beer bottled and not each batch. I'm not getting the crazy...yet.

It appears my last two unique beers that I am missing arrangements for are unblended Beuze and mulligan.

If anyone should have any, I am keepers next year and plan to head out to oregon in May for the party and would happy to bottle share.

unblended beuze was my favorite of the original 3 released. So that means you found a vielle peche? good job! I am routing for you, this is quite an undertaking.

cheers

unblended beuze was my favorite of the original 3 released. So that means you found a vielle peche? good job! I am routing for you, this is quite an undertaking.

cheers

Thanks Digita7693 . I have found some extremely generous members of the community who have said they will share vielle peach and the unblended bueze with me. So now it's just down to mulligan.

Back