Custom tap handle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmcm_brew

Reaction score
Anyone know a good place to get a custom made tap handle? I don't want the standard tap handle with custom print.. Actually looking to get one made to look like a street sign of the name of the street I live on (and what my homebrewery is named after) thanks for any advice!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You can pm me if you like. I do custom dimensional signage. Playing with ideas for producing them on our router. If mine turns out OK and passes testing, I'll offer them as a product. They will be one off pieces of art, so they won't be $50.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

I came across your request for custom tap handles... are you still looking? I can definitely work with you if you like to get you exactly what you want.

You can check out my Etsy page for some of the handles I currently have available. I have done plenty of custom work for homebrewers as well as breweries, big and small.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/cabinfevercraft

Message me or email me at: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you!

Dan

I came across your request for custom tap handles... are you still looking? I can definitely work with you if you like to get you exactly what you want.

You can check out my Etsy page for some of the handles I currently have available. I have done plenty of custom work for homebrewers as well as breweries, big and small.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/cabinfevercraft

Message me or email me at: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you!

Dan
thanks for uploading this link, i am trying to email you some stuff but email bounced backs every time. would you please provide different email address??

For Cabin Fever Craft tap handle requests, please email me at [email protected]. We split Tap handles into a new brand, Bear Taps.

If any issue with email, please go to our etsy page beartaps.etsy.com and direct message us.

Cheers,

Dan

Back