Cool tailgater's keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. If they could disguise it as a grain feeder for deer or a barbecue pit or something, it would decrease the paranoia factor of driving around with a monster alcoholic beverge dispenser on the back of your vehicle.

I like to drink at home.... and at the bar and at the park and while camping and at work and everywhere and and and while I am asleep... LOL
whos up for a little drinken and driven... woohaa
Its a great idea IF you like getten pulled over from JOHNNY LAW I think its a RED FLAG
JJ

Dennys Fine Consumptibles said:
Maybe yo could get a modified ice cream truck jingle thing and drive near golf courses that have a road splitting the course and .....
At $995(previous 'Buy it Now' sales) plus $150 shipping I think you could buy the whole Ice Cream truck!

I dont' think it woudl be that much of a cop magnet, frankly. Besides the tapper (which I'd want to take the handle off of and wrap in seran wrap for sanitary reasons) and the label (which I'd take off to reduce the potential for theft) there's nothing about the thing that says anything about beer specifically.

In fact, if anything it looks like some sort of farming or construction equipment. Maybe it's because around here it isn't uncommon to see a pickup truck with some oddball peice of gear int he bed or hanging out the back but I don't think anyone would give it a second glance here in town.

Doesn't include CO2 bottle or regulator, so we are looking at a 55 gallon drum with a 2" box, some insulation & a tap. Must target BMC drinkers.

Should say: "Fuel alcohol: for off-road use only."

Back