• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Conical fermenters, fermentation cooler, brew stand and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike3701

Reaction score
Pick up at Glen Rock NJ only

$300 - Brew stand with 2 mounts for pumps, mount for control panel and propane tank holder. Some of the paint around the burners has peeled off, still usuable but should get a new paint job

$500 Fermentation cooler with dual controller. Its a True commercial cooler also includes ceramic heater. Works great.

I have 2 conical fermenters, i dont remember the exact size. One is for 5 gallon batches(holds around 7 gallons) the other is for a 10 gallon batch (holds around 13 gallons). $200 for smaller, $300 for larger. 13g is sold

$125 monster mill mm3 3 roller. used a handfull of times. Sold

$25 roll of 1/2" stainless steel. I dont know the exact length or thickness. it is very thin.

$100 keg cowboy plate chiller, i believe its a 40 plate. I think i used it once.

$25 1/2 barrel sanke keg sold

$25 1/6 sanke keg sold

$25 1/4 sanke

$20 each i have 3 better bottles sold

$100 homemade keg/carboy cleaner hooked up to 1/3 horse sump pump. Very strong.

Will be posting more items soon

PICK UP ONLY FOR NOW

True GDM-12 Fridge with STC 1000 temp control + heater -looks like it's in GREAT condition (looks better than mine). The door isn't sagging looks quite clean inside.

These are the greatest fridges for stainless conical temp control, IMHO.

Whoever ends up buying it if you want to add casters to it, PM me and I can send you a link to a source for cheap locking casters that fit on it.

Adam

pm incoming as well on the smaller of the two conical fermenters.

Ken

Do you have dimensions for the 7 gal? Looks like those legs don't come off. . . Also- nice Zipp wheelset. I'm pondering a set from Enve. But things like this keep happening. ..

Floor to top of the lid 31"
Floor to top bar 34 3/8"
Floor to top of air lock approx 36"
16" wide at the widest part

Got a Phil Wood track wheelset, flip/flop recently trued to trade for the conical if interested, have to ship though.

Back