• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Conical Fermentation chambers- 11 available SF bay area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanPancho

Reaction score
DO NOT MESSAGE ME AS THIS IS NOT MY AUCTION!!!!

saw this and i wanted to post it for anybody in norcal who is looking for a ferm chamber for a conical. there's 11 for sale in this auction. Lots 35- 45 in auction. most are freezers some are fridge. all of them should fit a conical.

FYI- if you've never bid on auction before, PLEASE NOTE- you pay 15% to auctioneer, plus sales tax, so figure your final price is about 23-25% higher than what your bid.

auction starts tomorrow, not sure when it ends, maybe friday, maybe monday. you have to come and pick it up by end of day weds the 15th. site is in Santa Clara.

Charyn Auctions Auction Catalog - Sodexo, Inc. Online Auctions | Proxibid

to sign up for auction you make an account with proxibid. just have to put a credit card on file. no cost unless you win something.

Back