Concerts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleAught

Reaction score
Now that the summer months are creeping upon us it's the season for outdoor concerts! What are you plans for shows this summer?

Me, I'm an old school thrash metal boy from the '80's raised on the Big 4 (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, and Anthrax). Although I'll see just about anything. This summer me and some m8's are attending a couple shows. The first is the Mayhem fest featuring Slipknot, Slayer, Motorhead, Anthrax, and a few other lesser known but very good bands. The one I'm really looking forward to, as it's the first time seeing both, are Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper, we paid a little extra to get front row on this one!

Over the past couple years I've been to Megadeth shows twice, Anthrax twice, Slayer, Testament, Death Angel, Machine Head, Godsmack, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Motley Crue, Poison, New York Dolls, Heart, & Def Leppard.

Slayer pits are pure madness, but the best show by far was Poison. They still entertain like I've never seen!

My first concert ever as a young lad in Indianapolis was White Snake featuring Steve Vai, and Kix was the opener (talk about hair metal!)

Back