• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Complete Setup - Electric 3-vessel system, grain, hops...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmark

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
EDIT 5/15: Many items have been parted out already, but I've updated the list in the screenshot below with what's left. I'll have a bunch of Camlock fittings up as well (mostly type F and B attached to high flow hose barbs from Brewers Hardware) once I pull apart the manifold.

Unfortunately I no longer have the time to continue brewing and it's with a heavy heart and after weeks of contemplation that I'm putting my entire brew room up for sale... combined all of this cost close to $12,000 and I'm looking for $6,000 for everything. I may part things out eventually (the list below has the prices I'll be looking for if I part everything out), but this setup has pretty much anything for someone wanting to get seriously into homebrewing. A flickr album with a bunch of pics are here and I can provide additional pics if/when needed.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmgiBonV

In terms of ingredients, I have several pounds of hops remaining, all stored vacuum-packed in a freezer.

The full list of what's still available is below:

2018-05-15_1705.png

Feel free to pepper me with questions and I can provide more details on any of the items. I'm not really interested in shipping much of this and would obviously much prefer to not part anything out, so initially I'm looking for a full sale (or at least a significant portion of it!).

Thanks in advance for your interest,
Mark

Last edited:
If you decide to part out, I may be interested in one of the Tilt Hydrometers if they are the newer style ones. Also may be interested is both 3 gallon kegs as well. Sorry to hear you don’t have the time to brew any more.

Hey man,
Sorry to hear. I live in Augusta, be willing to meet halfway to get that chest freezer, 5gal kegs and stainless dry hop filter if you decide to part out.

Tom

If you part out and ship, would be intereseted in blichman electric kettle and blichmann mash tun, also interested in the other tilt hydrometer

I’d be looking at the mill, rpi, and refractometer. Shipping to MI.

Guys, I saw this lot first hand today and EVERYTHING is in A+ condition. If you are local, highly recommend picking up any needs you have in this lot. Hell of a brewery set up! Thanks again Mark!

id be interested in the 5L flask potentially, some hops, and a pump if you had one.

also some of the valves and hardware once you get to that point

Last edited:
id be interested in the 5L flask potentially, some hops, and a pump if you had one.

also some of the valves and hardware once you get to that point

Okay, I've marked down your interest in case I end up shipping and/or parting out the manifold (it includes 2 March 815 pumps).

I would be interested in quick carb if you r parting out - shipping to 51449

I'm interested in one of the fermentation chambers if you still have them. I am in Georgia so I could pick it up.

I'm interested in the hops, Blichmann beer gun, and cleaners if available. I am in Woodstock, so local to you.

Interested in the chest freezer, and corny kegs. I'm local so I could pick everything up. How large is the chest freezer?

I'm interested in the hops, Blichmann beer gun, and cleaners if available. I am in Woodstock, so local to you.

Cool - I have the hops and beer gun still although the keg cleaner got picked up already. Or are you talking about the PBW etc... still have those. PM me and I'll give you my address.

hey I am in the market for the camlocks that you said you will have to sell. Let me know how many you have and how much you want for them.

Back