• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LogCabinBrews

Reaction score
I'M HEADING FOR VACATION TOMORROW AND WILL RETURN NEXT WEDNESDAY. I WILL BE CHECKING MY YAHOO EMAIL. I HAVE HAD TONS OF QUESTIONS ABOUT THE KEGS. ANYONE BUYING ANY OTHER EQUIPMENT WILL GET PREFERENCE ON THE KEG ORDERS. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. paypal is defin preferred unless local pick-up. THANKS ALL!

I have a full 10 gallon brewing solution going up for sale. I'd like to find one passionate brewer to keep the whole package together if I could, but would be willing to part out if needed. I live in NE Iowa and could meet somewhere or we could ship it but I'm guessing it won't be cheap to ship everything. Here's a partial list of what I have - most main things. I will inventory everything when I get back from vacation next week. Here's a link to some images I have of everything:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36043197@N07/sets/72157627061184836/

GOOD LUCK! Its great equipment! Easiest to contact me through my yahoo address. [email protected]
I'll let the whole package go for $2000.00 not including the Corny Kegs. You will get some corny kegs but some of them are already spoken for by some local friends. There will be GUARANTEED 10 kegs at $20.00 per if you buy the whole package. I'll also throw in all my smaller stuff I can't think of right now that are brew day essentials.

Brew Equipment
15.5 gallon keggle w/SS Spigot $200.00
15.5 gallon keggle w/sight gauge and temp gauge and SS Spigot $200.00
17.5 gallon mash hawk (mash tun) $25.00
Blichmann Floor Standing Burner $90.00
55,000 BTU Burner $25.00

Blichmann 14.5 Gallon Fermenter w/Quick Disconnects $700.00
Sabco Brew-Magic 15.5 Gallon Fermenter $400.00
2 - 6.5 Gallon Glass Carboy $25.00 each
3 - 5 Gallon Glass Carboy $25.00 each
2 – 3 Gallon Glass Carboy $25.00 each

6 – Complete Refrigerator Conversion Tap Dispensers $30.00 each

6 Tap Kegerator w/Wood Surround $250.00

20 – 5 gallon corny kegs $25.00 each keg

5 Gallon CO2 Tank $50.00
10 Gallon CO2 Tank $60.00
20 Gallon CO2 Tank $70.00

Hey! I'm in NE Iowa! I would be interested in the fermentors, carboys, kegs, and perhaps the kegerator.

looks like about $25.00 to ship the burner to 14904. They are fairly heavy. Very well made.

6 – Complete Refrigerator Conversion Tap Dispensers $30.00 each

Do they include the faucets? Are they forward sealing? How long are the shanks? Chrome or SS?

MaltedLiver - all include the faucets. Shanks are 2-2-1/2" long. All are Stainless steel with a couple of em that have the copper piece on the inside.

Thanks, I would be interested in 4 kegs shipped to 30030. If its in the $25 range like the other quotes I am in.

Back