coffin Keezer Top / Bar Top

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crusader1612

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm mid design on my new Keezer (The old Tardis is being retired to a Fermentation Fridge).

These items come in A4 paper quality print, my idea is to have the original 6 somewhat scatter around symmetrically on the bar top. but I'm struggling to find a way to add these into the keezer top so they can be seen.

My original plan was hard plastic (Perspex), but I don't want pictures just underneath it, it want them to have a "framed" look to them when you look at it.

anyone have any ideas on how to make this look good???

Attachments

• 572818075.jpg
    572818075.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 92
...A4 paper...want them to have a "framed" look to them...

Add a "frame" of thin wood to the prints. You could use strips of veneer (.020" thick) and still achieve a wood framed effect, just glue the veneer to the paper.

You could cover the whole thing with a polycarbonate or acrylic sheet, but since those materials are so soft they are going to get scratched up really fast. Glass or poured epoxy would be a better choice.

Could get it reprinted on aluminum foil like Costco photo will do at some locations...
Also get a few foils printed all black and offset them down and to the right so it looks like a shadow...
Glue them down .... Done.

Back