CO2 tank and accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlb307

Reaction score
It looks like I'm about to score a pretty sweet deal....I think.
Found a guy who is selling a kegerator for $250, but is willing to sell me just the tank, regulator, hoses, and coupler for about $50.

I think it's a good deal.
What do you guys think?

5Ke5F85M63L73If3N5c7v4ad36c7ca323199e.jpg

i always replace hoses when I buy stuff used but sure, basically you get a free regulator and coupler... That is assuming the Hydro Stamp date on the keg is not expired.

i say it's a good deal. get on it before someone else does. the tank is more than $50 by itself, the reg is 50

i say it's a good deal. get on it before someone else does. the tank is more than $50 by itself, the reg is 50

they do turn up for under 50, I just got one from keg connection that was discounted because it only had 2 years left on the hydro stamp.. Its brand new condition though $45. And regulators can be had cheap too but they are always more than $10 :) I still say it is a good deal though, I have a coupler laying around that I have never used that came with my used CO2 tank as well. I'd jump on it if it was me, maybe even if the hydro stamp is expired.

It's a good deal. Jump on it.

Even if you plan on getting another tank, it's always good to have and extra.

Don't worry about the test date for on the bottle. In most places you just trade the empties for a full one.

Back