• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Cleaning out the closet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerobrew

Reaction score
I was cleaning out my brew closet and wanted to offer up some of the stuff I have either collected, or planned to use but went a different direction.

*PENDING* (2) BargainFittings Thermometers with the weld less kit $20 each

BargainFittings Stainless Steel Mesh Braid $10

Beverage Factory Primary Regulator (almost new) $40

*SOLD* Regulator Gauge $3

*SOLD* (2) 4 1/4 (total length) shanks with 1/4 fittings. Used may need some cleaning been sitting for awhile $12 each

*SOLD* 5 1/4 (total length) shank with 3/16 fitting. Used may need some cleaning been sitting for awhile. $15

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg

IMG_3039.jpg

Last edited:
I will be completely honest. I purchased them lightly used when I did my first setup. I am not 100% sure if they are stainless. If you know a good way to tell for sure let me know. I have been trying to compare color but not getting anywhere there. Will be happy to research some more if I can figure out the best way to tell.

I'm interested in the thermometers. How long is the stem? Also, could you add another picture from a different angle, of the thermometer & weldless kit? I can't quite get from the picture what's included. Thanks.

In the one picture it looks like brass under the chrome. If it's chrome and old you should find brass where ever beer was in contact for extended time.

Updated the current listing with availability. The shanks and the gauge are sold.

Thermometer and weldless kit arrived yesterday. Thanks for the quick turnaround. Now I just have to find time to punch a hole.

Back