Chinese yeast infection.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xier

Reaction score
It sounds like a terrible disease:cross:. Anyway, I am a hopeful home-brewer living in the northern part of China. Home-brewing is non-existent here so I am a bit of a pioneer I guess. Well, if I can manage to actually make a beer that is!

By the way, you can call me Xier. It is a pleasure to be part of this community!
:mug:

Thanks, Gduck! I hope to do just that. Drinking beer is such a huge part of Chinese culture, it is a shame most here don't even know what's inside it.

I have a quick question if anyone could assist me with it. I tried to make a post in the Beginners Forum but it said I had to await a moderator. I had some issue with it saying that post was invalid too though because the site had logged me out at the time. What I would like to know is if it is regular for it to tell you to await an approval before it goes up or if that was some kind of bug.

I am just so excited to start being a part of this community and brew my first batch that it is hard to wait!

Back